Consciously Create Your New Year with a Sankalpa
January 1st, 1 – 4 pm
Start the New Year right!
Before the holiday glow fades, take some time to focus on what is most important to you. How often do you stop to ponder essential questions including:
- What would make you feel content and fulfilled?
- What is your biggest dream for yourself and your life?
- What should you be devoting your energy and resources to?
What needs to happen in the next 6 to 18 months to move forward on the path you wish to create for yourself?
This workshop will lead you through a series of exercises designed to help you create your Sankalpa – a statement that aligns your intentions and commitment with your most heartfelt desires.
- Exercise 1 – Connecting with your true self
- Exercise 2 – Connecting with your Dharma/Purpose
- Exercise 3- Writing your Sankalpa/Revising your Sankalpa (if you are already working with one)
- Planting the seed with Yoga Nidra
Attend this workshop and take the first step to creating the year you most want to live.
This workshop provides 3 contact credit hours in Philosophy & Yoga Lifestyle. Available for YA CEUs at 200 or 300 RYT level.
Cost for Workshop: $30