Through TriYoga practice, the breath becomes even and rhythmical, the mind focused and calm. This naturally creates a harmonious inner state, the firm foundation of meditation. TriYoga classes include the flows and conclude with deep relaxation, rhythmic breathing, concentration and meditation. Each part is integral to the practice. To promote this calm
and meditative experience please observe the following guidelines:
- Arrive on time. Late arrivals are disruptive to the class.
- It is advisable not to have eaten two to three hours before class.
- Please refrain from the use of fragrances as some people are sensitive or allergic to them. Please be scent neutral. No strong scents of any kind.
- Attire: Wear comfortable clothing. Shirts are required. Leave shoes in the entry; have clean bare feet.
- Stay with the sequence led by the teacher. If needed, modify a given pose with a close alternative. Use your inner guidance to honor what is best for you. If you feel any discomfort in any posture notify the teacher immediately.
- During the practice, keep talk to a minimum.
- The closing deep relaxation is essential to fully absorb the benefits of the practice. With a gentle focus on the breath or mantra, and by remaining the silent witness, one enters yoga nidra, total relaxation. To receive the benefits, we recommend a reclined, still posture. If it is necessary to leave early, leave before deep relaxation, not during it.